The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark all tabs in Window? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like the feature from Camino that lets one bookmark (into a folder) all the tabs in a window.

Could have really used that tonight when I bookmarked 21 tabs one-by-one.

If it's present, I couldn't find the command.

I tried to drag the tabs to a folder in the bookmark window without success...seemed like a good idea.

Now if I could just copy multiple tabs to Outliner (hint, hint-only been asking for that fix for 18 months).

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon

A faster way to do this might be to use that applescript that's out there that saves tabs into an html file, open it and view its links as bookmarks.

Select Tabs and copy. Open bookmarks and paste.

Not quite the same thing, but you can bookmark multiple tabs in one go.

Bookmark folders would be better though.

When I select multiple tabs, copy and paste, I only get the link for the first tab.

That's odd because I definitely get all tabs in one go. Incidentally, you can command-Z to undo the paste into your bookmarks if you aren't satisified with the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
That's odd because I definitely get all tabs in one go. Incidentally, you can command-Z to undo the paste into your bookmarks if you aren't satisified with the results.
Works for me too. Good tip, btw. Thanks.

Running sp12, and it seems to work for me now.

I've also wanted this feature on quite a few occassions, tonight being the latest incident. I wanted to drag 8 tabs into a folder in my Favorites bar, but had to go to each tab and drag it into the folder. It would be much nicer if I could just save them all to a folder quickly.

Shift or command-click to select multiple tabs. Option-drag to folder in Favourites bar. Drop. Multiple tabs copied to Favourites bar folder.