The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

eps figure problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone also noticed this problem:
When I was trying to export a graph as an eps file, the conversion has no problem. However, when I tried to magnify the picture, I found that the edges of the fonts embedded in the graph were not smooth, where the edges turned out to be zigzag. If I use PDF format instead, the fonts an other objects in the graph just behave like normal vector image. The quality remains the same as the picture is scaled.

Actually, I have been using the open source software inkscape to create vector images for a while, which has no problem in exporting eps figures on Mac. I recently started to use omnigraffle to create block digrams, I'm expecting omnigraffle could provide the same quality in exporting eps files.

BTW: I'm using the professional edition of the latest version.
Thanks!