The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Guess the Day !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What if Christmas were like this? Santa will probably arrive sometime in December, dependent on toy approval by elf QA, which varies from year to year. :):)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
What if Christmas were like this? Santa will probably arrive sometime in December, dependent on toy approval by elf QA, which varies from year to year. :):)
Not only that, you'll have to have an unknown amount of money ready to buy your toys :)

Ok then checking has now officially become an obsession. I have a shortcut to the forum on my iPad dock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye_Doc View Post
Ok then checking has now officially become an obsession. I have a shortcut to the forum on my iPad dock!
:):):) me too....officially "obsessed"! The routine is...check the app store..look through "what's new", then "what's hot", then "release date", then "productivity category", THEN search "Omnifocus", see the nasty blank iPad area, then head to the web site. I could shorten the whole process with a direct link but this way keeps my "anticipation" level at "excited" for just a little bit longer... :o

(fingers rubbing temples in circular motion, deep concentration, projecting my desires to reality, get ready here it comes.....)

"I command ye, release NOW"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKaren View Post
:):):) me too....officially "obsessed"! The routine is...check the app store..look through "what's new", then "what's hot", then "release date", then "productivity category", THEN search "Omnifocus", see the nasty blank iPad area, then head to the web site. I could shorten the whole process with a direct link but this way keeps my "anticipation" level at "excited" for just a little bit longer... :o
Lol amazing

:confused:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ipadappsearch.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1496  

I'm guessing wednesday afternoon... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiK View Post
I'm guessing wednesday afternoon... ;)
... August 2012?

ps. You should be spanked for your other post, RiK!