The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Run Omni on Windows from Work, or any PC Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I recently came across this website and would like to share with people who want to run OmniFocus from their Windows computer at work: www.macincloud.com

They provide Mac computers for PC users to access remotely. I downloaded OmniFocus using the trial and it worked nicely from work. I don't know when the IT department is going to get Macs but this will allow me to run all the Omni programs, from a PC!

Last edited by Mac; 2012-01-24 at 03:36 PM..