The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Upgrade OO standard bundled w/ mac to Pro? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Everyone,

Forgive me if this is covered somewhere, and my obviousity skills have left me....

I've recently been exposed to OmniOutliner and OmniGraffle (now licensed and ready for Pro upgrade after a mere 5 days :) ). Anyway ... OmniOutliner was bundled into my mac, and I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing in the Omni Store. I want to "upgrade" to the Pro version. Do I merely download/install that and purchase the "Upgrade to OmniOutliner Professional 3 Edition?"

errr..... I'm going to try it.....

All right! I'm all set, OOP and OGP are now living in my machine. The Omni Store is quite clear on this, and it was really easy to do. If anyone is wondering, just go for it and you'll be fine.

(It occurs to me that logical flow is hugely evident in the world of Apple. What a fine thing that is!)

Thank you Omni! You're providing great encouragement to my migration into Apple.
Terry