The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniMailMessageServiceEnabler & Mail 5.2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Omnigroup!

When do you think we can get back the mentioned service enabler?
I use it all the time, as lots of folks.

Thanks.

Just go to the OmniFocus Clipping preferences and reinstall it. When Mail gets updated by the software updater it disables the plugin, but reinstalling should enable the plugin again.

Thanks. But just doesn't work for me this time.
Even downloading a fresh OF dmg from OF webpage and reinstalling doesn't work.

Can you be a bit more specific about how it doesn't work?

You may need to contact Omni via email (or phone on Monday).

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Can you be a bit more specific about how it doesn't work?

You may need to contact Omni via email (or phone on Monday).
Thanks. I did so. It works now ;-)

And the solution was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
And the solution was?
changing the keyboard shortcut (mine was "shift-alt-cmd-C" as suggested by Mark Sparky in his series of screencasts about OF).

thanks for trying to help and following the thread till problem got solved :-)