The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Simple reference for modified tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
While I love that OF full hierarchy is represented in its Applescript model, there are times when I wish I could reference certain objects as if they were stored flat.

For example:

Getting name of all projects
Getting tasks whose modification date is greater than foo

etc

It means a lot more events have to travel when traversing the structure. In this particular case I'm trying to get tasks in a window that have been modified after a certain date.

Don't get me wrong, I think OF has perhaps one of the best AS dictionaries I've seen. Certainly the best for a 1.0 app.

Thank you thank you.

-P