The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multiple "Sync with:" targets Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am currently using the WebDAV sync-ing target to sync w/ my iphone 3gs. Unfortunately, while at work, I cannot using the WebDAV target (losers block the service).

Is it possible to sync w/ my iphone via bluetooth or some other mechanism, such as Air Share or the like AND WebDAV simultaneously?

I realize this creates a race condition - so I am good w/ a primary and secondary preference, if it exist.

Please advise, thx.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Unfortunately, this isn't possible. I can't remember if we have a feature request open on this or not: if you email the support ninjas, they can attach you to an existing request or open up a new one for you. Thanks!

Bummer - that sucks. Is there a web-based ui to post enhancements?

We've got an internal database of feature requests. We've had a few discussions of migrating to a new tool with options along those lines, but we haven't wanted to take developer resources away from our other projects. It's in the maybe/someday category, in other words...