The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

German localization problems, WebDAV iCal export due: "fällig" vs. "Fälligkeitsdatum" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This bug was supposed to be fixed but got somehow reintroduced.

I posted it on the old thread:
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...ization&page=3

But I'm posting it here as well, since this time it's only related to the mac version of OF. The iPhone version 1.7 fixed the issue (was first fixed in 1.6.5 for iPhone if I remember correctly).

push - any staff can verify this? (yes, I already sent a mail)

come on. normaly you guys respond much faster than 3 days. Are you still drunk from the iPad release-party or what?

It's fixed for the next build. (Sorry for the delay! It's been a busy launch weekend.)

@Ken. No Problem. It seems to be fixed with the latest Sneaky Peek.

Thanks for that and I wish you sucess with the iPad version (although I don't have one myself :P )

UPDATE: 08.04.2011 OF for iPhone 1.9.1 released. Fixes this again, since it was broken with 1.9.

I know I'm a minority, but using iCal sync is very essential for my setup so this really breaks things apart on my end. Thanks for releasing the minor update. :)