The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV setup not working on iPad app Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I am trying to use WebDav on the iPad app, but am having trouble. I get "Server error 501: unimplemented" when I try to connect to Otixo (dav.otixo.com), and "Server error 405: The server does not recognize WebDAV commands. This may be an invalid address" when I try to connect to SMEStorage (webdav.smestorage.com).

Both Otixo and SMEStorage work fine from other apps (particularly the iWork apps), so I know the problem is not with them. I have tried multiple times, and am certain I am not mis-typing any details.

Can you please help, as I am otherwise going to struggle using Omniplan on the iPad.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi, this Ana from SMEStorage. We did some fairly detailed checking on our side and the issue is that the WebDav implementation does not support Etag, amongst some other things that are non standard that we could get around, but the lack of Etag support means that we could not add an exemption for this implementation.