The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't get rid of error message Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason now when I start my Mac, Omnigraffle tries to automatically open up and this error message is shown:

Quote:
The document “keyedobjects.nib” could not be opened. /usr/bin/ibtool exited with status 1: The document "keyedobjects.nib" could not be opened. Interface Builder cannot open compiled nibs.
I tried to reinstall the program but the error message is still there. How should I proceed to fix this? Thanks.

Sounds like you might have somehow gotten that file added to the list of items to be opened at login. Go to the Accounts section of System Preferences, select your account, click Login Items, and remove it from the list.