The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problems with "Catch Up" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having a lot of problems getting Catch Up to work. Is there a special view that I should be in to get it to accurately catch up my project?

The results seem varied. If I choose to catch up to 6PM, it catches up to 9PM. If I choose to catch up to 7:30 AM, it catches up to 5:30 PM! I'm going nuts.

Anyone experienced with this Catch Up feature, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Can anyone comment on this, please? It really doesn't seem to work, and I can't find any other postings on it in the forum. Thanks.

Does this happen to you in brand new OmniPlan files as well, or just a particular file that you've been working with? Are you using the default working hours in the Calendar View or have they been modified. If you find that it's only happening in a particular file for you, would you be able to send that file in for us to take a look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akwong View Post
Does this happen to you in brand new OmniPlan files as well, or just a particular file that you've been working with? Are you using the default working hours in the Calendar View or have they been modified. If you find that it's only happening in a particular file for you, would you be able to send that file in for us to take a look?
OK, I'll try it in a new file. Default working hours in the Calendar View have been modified, yes.

I was able to get Reschedule to work on a selected Task today, so that's a huge achievement.

What are the Catchup and Reschedule functions, please? Are these new?

Oops, really sorry - somehow I ended up in the OmniPlan forum instead of OmniFocus. Carry on! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferp View Post
Oops, really sorry - somehow I ended up in the OmniPlan forum instead of OmniFocus. Carry on! ;)
Ha! I wish I knew as much about OmniPlan as I know about OmniFocus!