The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Error: could not copy backup to library Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I seem to have "locked" my database and can't restore it. I took a leap and moved my Omnifocus database to my iDisk. It worked great, accessing it from multiple files for a few days. Then I got an error message saying the file was locked (I regret I didn't write down the error message exactly). The files have been backing up to my office computer hard drive.

Now I can't even start a new database using an earlier backup file. I get the error message (see subject line).

Any ideas? I'd prefer to have at least a few days old file than NO file.

Karen

When I started a new database and tried to revert to an older saved file, the error message said "could not move old library out of the way". Any ideas?

Have you emailed our support ninjas yet? omnifocus@omnigroup.com