The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Subscribe to RSS Sends to NNW Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
iNik, many thanks for this!

That would be nice. The RSS implementation in OW is not bad, but I've grown accustomed to NNW. Why change a good habit?

hear, hear.

This would be awesome, I came here to request it, and look what I find.

Add me to the chorus. I am living more and more in my RSS reader and having a browser that is good at discovering that the page has feeds and then passing that feed to my referred reader is important. So important that lately I have not been using Onmiweb as often because of this feature. Safari does an excellent job at discovering feeds and then passing them to newsFire. Moved away from Camino because of no RSS discovering.