The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

First bug found? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Open a quick entry action from the main screen. Switch to attachments tab, record a couple of seconds of audio, then try to delete the audio attachment. For me, always crashes the app.

Can anyone verify?

Confirmed. But not the first bug found, I'm afraid :)

Upon further checking, it might be: the one I filed late last night might not really qualify as a bug so much as something that could be improved. Who will get the lowest ticket number for reporting this? ;)

Last edited by whpalmer4; 2010-07-30 at 06:44 AM..

the one i found is in map tap when you have more then one action at the same location they are all on top of each other VS side by side.

is anyone experiencing the same thing?

If you mean that the labels overlap if you have two different locations at the same latitude, you have to zoom in a bit more. There should already be a feature request for the option to display pins like the iPhone app does; use Contact Omni in the gear menu to send in another vote for it if you want it.

Edit -- never mind. Brain failure on my part. The start date shows up by default on the iPad, and I had my Mac set to only show due date by default. I'll make a note to myself to attach my brain, for later use.

And edit#2 -- yes, weekly reviews are a good thing. And the iPad will make it quicker, easier, more pleasant, and less likely to get pushed off.
--
Created a new action item on the iPad with a start date, did a sync. The item appears on the Mac, but missing the start date.

The start date does show up on the iPhone when I sync.

So far, though, loving it. The review screen in particular is awesome. I've never been good about doing weekly reviews (yes, I know, I'm bad, and I've got an action item to address that); I can actually see my self using the iPad for this on a regular basis.

Last edited by profmadden; 2010-07-30 at 09:24 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by profmadden View Post

So far, though, loving it. The review screen in particular is awesome. I've never been good about doing weekly reviews (yes, I know, I'm bad, and I've got an action item to address that); I can actually see my self using the iPad for this on a regular basis.
Since David Allen says that keeping up with regular reviews is one of the "keys" to the success of GTD, this ought to be good, you think?

Remember, while we try to read the forums, please send bug reports to us via email (omnifocus-ipad@omnigroup.com) so we can make sure we see every one.