The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cute app but not in the Illustrator class Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Cute app, but I was hoping to do what I now do (awkwardly) with Illustrator: copy a table, create a chart and then interactively edit it to make it simpler and prettier, and add more information that you can't easily add using a spreadsheet (by drawing on the chart).

In initial tests I have tried to paste a small table of 4 columns:

1 column of labels + 1 column of numbers works as a bar chart. Add another column of numbers, however, and you've got a labeled scatter chart whether you want it or not.

1 column of labels + 3 columns of numbers doesn't seem to work. The graph & inspector show only two columns of numbers (as a scatter chart) & no labels.

Alas, I'm going to have to stick with Illustrator.