The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A Calender Based Outliner Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
That'll be it in a nutshell :p

Kinkless requires 10.4.5, OmniOutliner Pro 3.6 beta 2 and above. So it seems Kinkless is not for you at the moment. I would try the Export to iCal script in the ones I linked to. As you are 10.3 IIRC, you need to put the Export to iCal script from the OmniGroup web pages in ~/Library/Application Support/OmniOutliner/Scripts/ (or Pro) to have them appear in the scripts menu that appears in the application menus itself.

I have a problem with the export to iCal script. I've installed it correctly, and it appears as a button that I can press, however it doesn't act quite as it should do... (or at least as I think it should!).

- After the OOP file is exported to iCal, the calendar that appears is not named after that file, instead it is named "untitled".
- If I then make changes to my OOP file, and re-export it, a *new* calendar is created called "untitled 2", along with the new set of todo items.

I'm running OS 10.3.9, and Omni Outliner Pro.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks