The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Text font too small on 17" macbook Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello all,

I tested the Omni Outliner demo, but the problem is that in the 17" Macbook the font size is so small that it is difficult to read and made me not want to use the software. Is there a way to increase the font size by default?

See the built-in help for Templates. You set the default font, size, etc. as you want them in the default new document template.

I'll try that. Thanks for the reply!

This is what the zoom function in the new OmniOutliner for iPad solves. I understand that it's on the way for version 4.0 and I can't wait.

I'm using a 27" Cinema Display and had pretty much abandoned OO because I spent so much time changing fonts so I could see while writing and then print at a more normal sized font.

When I found OO for iPad I jumped back in and I am amazed how much I missed using OO. I hope Version 4.0 is released soon, but at least now I just transfer my desktop docs to the iPad and lower the zoom level.

Hopefully the menu text size will be bigger in version 4 too!