The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

15-day trial for iPod Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I'm trying out the 15-day trial of the software on my Mac and also would like to check out how it works syncing with the iPod. Unfortunately, there's no 15-day trial for the iPod version. It would be awesome for even a limited iPod trial.
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhall View Post
Hi,
I'm trying out the 15-day trial of the software on my Mac and also would like to check out how it works syncing with the iPod. Unfortunately, there's no 15-day trial for the iPod version. It would be awesome for even a limited iPod trial.
Jason
This is really only something Apple could facilitate.

That said, Omni Group has said in cases that they will refund purchases of iOS apps for people who are unhappy. You could purchase it and contact them if you're unhappy down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
This is really only something Apple could facilitate.

That said, Omni Group has said in cases that they will refund purchases of iOS apps for people who are unhappy. You could purchase it and contact them if you're unhappy down the road.
Unless something has changed recently, I believe that OmniGroup offers a full 30-day money back guarantee on all their iOS apps so long as you can provide proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt from Apple).

Note that OmniGroup lose 30% of the purchase price if anyone does take them up on this refund as Apple doesn't pay them back the cut taken as part of the TOS of selling in the App Store, but I guess OmniGroup is confident enough in the usefulness and quality of their apps to take that risk.

@Jasonhall

If you are using OF on the desktop in a productive manner the iOS version os OF is a 'must have'.

I use it on an iPhone, so it may be more feature rich there than the iPod, I don't know. But I do know without it on my portable device, I'd get a lot less done.