The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

'Under Construction?' Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ugh, I have to second Jon on this one. What's up with the 15 day limit? If we have a valid license, shouldn't we be able to use what we paid for? Only thing I can think of is that this is close to RC status, and that OG expects to have another SP out really soon.

We will make sure you have a release available that isn't expired, this is just to ensure that you're running the latest build available.

I was a bit wary of what 'under construction' meant, but when I (giddily) loaded up the sneaky peek I was quite pleased seeing the subtle stripes. Then again, I can see how someone in a business environment, for example, might not want them.

I think it might be because it reminds me of 90's websites that had the yellow & black stripes with an animated construction worker sign!

Thank goodness good taste prevailed.

Edit: and I can't get the image to display inline.

2: At least what I thought was good taste.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	underconstruction.png
Views:	890
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	16  

Last edited by afb; 2006-04-26 at 08:32 PM..

*gags*

Okay, now I see what you guys are upset about.

Just to clarify, what I posted (the bottom one) is a Photoshopped; just a joke.