The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Move Objects Between Layers? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi guys!

I new to the OmniWorld and I was just wondering, is it possible outside of cut/paste to move objects between layers in the layers/canvas inspector perhaps?
Also, outside of selecting everything and making a new manual layer... is there a way to change a layer from a shared layer to a standard layer and/or vice versa?

To move objects between layers, bring up the List view, click on the icon that gets you the non-indented list, and just drag and drop your objects in the list.

I'll let someone else share in the glory by answering your question about shared layers :-) If you want a guaranteed response, use Help->Send Feedback to ask your questions. Forum posts won't necessarily be seen by someone at Omni.

Thanks whpalmer4, for this answer by the way. ;-)