The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unwanted links created for all text entries Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
All of my entries appear as links (on this particular computer) as shown here.

If I add an action, as I'm typing I can see that the text is being added as blue underlined text. When I click on the text to modify it (after saving the action), it launches a new window, that also contains all blue text (links).

This doesn't happen on my laptop.

I discovered that if I click on the Inspect button and go to the context ("@"), and then click the "On Hold (Waiting)" status button, all of the links disappear for the actions in that window. Also, any new actions no longer automatically become links (which is the desired behavior). Here is the result.

As you can see, the text is now gray, which is what I want. I just don't understand why this is happening. Also, you will notice that the "hold" icon is now displayed in the left sidebar against the context icon. That is not what I want.

On my laptop, which is synced to the desktop, this behavior is not exhibited.

Ideas?

Last edited by sfoster; 2009-12-05 at 03:30 AM..

Go to the OmniFocus Style preferences and click the "Reset" button in the lower left. You'll lose any custom styles you've applied, but it should clear up the problem.

-Dennis