The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Paste from Word Column to OO Column Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have several ling columns in a Word document that I need to paste into columns in an OO document. I need each row in the Word column to be duplicated as a row in the OO column. Any advice?

Welcome to the forums! I don't have Word installed, but if you email our support ninjas, they'll be able to help.

(We all browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties, but we can't always guarantee that someone from a particular team will be able to respond. The ninjas guarantee you a response from someone knowledgeable about the product.)