The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone and Mac won't sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The iPhone just times out when trying to sync. Digging around in settings on the iPhone I saw this message:

"Your database couldn't be sychronized because the server and local versions are no longer compatible. Which database would you like to use?
This may have happened because the server database changed while this copy of OminiFocus was not synchronizing with it."

Then it gives me a choice of:
"Use Local Copy" or "Use Server Copy"

So I want to use and keep the copy on my iPhone so I select "Use Local Copy".

But nothing happens after I make that selection. It still doesn't sync.

So what do I do????

I am running the latest software of OF on both the Mac and the iPhone.