The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

1.0.3 is out! post about it here! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am SO happy!

1. The MobileMe syncing looks rock solid. I have tested both ways, with great results.
2. Context view sorts tasks now based on 3 different items: flag state, due date, and project!
3. You can now specify that certain Contexts are always nearby (like Phone).
4. Order of tasks changed in iPhone syncs to desktop; order of tasks changed on desktop syncs to iPhone!
5. No more duplicate "Miscellaneous" project showing up on iPhone.

I synced my iPhone for the first time in a week or so after installing the update, and none of the repeating projects/actions looked wonky.

This morning I turned auto-sync back on and am leaving my laptop at home. I'm pretty happy myself! :)

Syncing continues to work FLAWLESSLY this morning.

So far, so good. Even on EDGE with a decent sized database I sync in less than 30 seconds every time. That's definitely an acceptable speed given EDGE's limitations & the time it surely takes to actually sort out the changes and such.

So does OF now put all flagged items at the top, then sorts by due date, and then by project?

This is an automatic thing, correct?

I'm really, really, really impressed with the update. Before, it was much more of a viewer I just used to see what I assigned a due date on my main computer. Now, entering inbox items has become much quicker and smoother, I've started using location based contexts, and the application as a whole seems "snappier" :P.

Thanks for continually listening to your users and updating your products!

I totally agree. I've been fortunate enough to have avoided almost all the reported problems with syncing, but I still think the 1.0.3 update is a huge step forward.

The performance and stability improvements and the sprinkling of new features are really making OmniFocus my favorite (and most-used) iPhone app. Thanks, Omni Group!

-Dennis