The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to update data in a personal variable across multiple objects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am using personal variables to define data on various objects. One object contains a unit number and connector number that is the same across objects with a changing PIN number. I'd like to be able to select the multiple objects and just change the UNIT and CONNECTOR data values one time across those multiple objects.

When I try to do this....Omnigraffle only changes the first object selected.

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here? Any help is appreciated.

Howard