The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions showing in wrong Due bucket Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I reported this to Omni, but I'm wondering if others have seen this and if I can fix it short of deleting and re-creating the affected actions.

I have some actions that were due, but I decided to defer, so I changed the start and end dates to two to three weeks in the future. The actions now show in light grey italics, as they should, and they show the correct dates, but they still appear in the "Within the last week" bucket when grouping by due date.

Has anyone else seen this?

I just created an action due yesterday (and start last week). In Context mode, it does show up in Yesterday (sort by due). If I then change the start and due dates (I did this in planning mode) to the future, then the context view is correctly changed (nothing in Yesterday).

So, no, I haven't seen this.

Oh, I should say the vast majority of my actions behave correctly. Something is funny with these two, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Oh, I should say the vast majority of my actions behave correctly. Something is funny with these two, though.
Are they in a project that also has its own start and due dates set?

No, but they are part of an action group that does. Ugh. There's a misfeature here somewhere.

Thanks!

Someone from Omni once posted that the plan was to have parent start and due dates place bounds on the start and due dates of the children. Perhaps highlight out-of-bounds dates as errors. In your example, the due date of the child task would be highlighted as out of bounds.

Curt