The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help - Can't Quit or Rebuild Database Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Help! Something I've done in this latest build 95919 has made it so that I can't quit or rebuild the database. I get the message "Unable to export while there are pending changes."

Is there something I can do? When I show contents of the .ofocus file, there are changes pending back to Dec. 5, which I'd hate to lose.

Also, I guess that means that updating the application does not do a rebuild, since I just updated this morning. I stupidly neglected to do a backup first. guess I got complacent because OF's been so stable.

Edit: I found a good backup to revert to. Never had to even look at the backup folder before this -- shows what a great experience this has been using OF. I believe this happened while I was creating, editing, and deleting projects in the sidebar while the (new) inspector was open. I'll try to recreate and send in a report if I can.

Last edited by eronel; 2007-12-12 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: add new info as indicated