The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hand Drawn Basic Shapes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm searching for a stencil with some basic hand-drawn shapes. Squares, Triangles, Circles and the like. Essentially flowchart symbols. Ideally they would not be perfectly closed boxes, but instead very casual like someone might draw on a white board. I'd like a few variations so in a diagram they don't all look the same.

I've scanned Graffletopia, and not found anything quite like it. I know Smart Draw on the PC had a very nice set, but I haven't seen anything close for Graffletopia. Ideas?

My OmniGraffle-Fu is not the strongest here at Omni, but as far as I know, this stencil seems to be the go-to solution for folks that want this sort of appearance.

If folks want to make their own stencil with a similar appearance, you can find info posted here and here on the techniques that were used to make them...