The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

does IPhone ver 2.02 work with omni? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
last week there were a few omni users complaining that there syncing did not work or that they were having other issues after upgrading to recently released ver 2.02 for the iphone.

Right now I am on ver 2,01 and would hate to mess up my omni-iphone relationship. I would like some feedback (positive or negative) on ver 2.02 and omni. Can anyone report that version 2.02 is safe for omni users.

It's working great here.

Where did you see those posts about problems? The only reference to 2.02 I can see is from someone who said it helped his problems because it forced him to do a complete re-boot.

Mark

tx for the feedback.

It was from this post

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=9483

I didn't think there was a correlation but I just want to make sure. I think Omni is a great product but sometimes its like walking on eggshells!

Yes, 2.02 works just fine. Install without fear.