The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions due every weekday Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a bunch of daily actions that are due every week day that I have set to be due every day, because that's the closest available option. This is a pain every Friday/Monday, because OF creates spurious actions for the weekend. Does anyone have a work around for this? (Short of cloning the actions five times and making them due weekly, which hardly seems like a work around.)

Any word from the OF people on when we might get a "repeat every 1 weekday" option?

I hope so, that is a common denominator in my life.

Would it work if you had five identical recurring actions: one set to occur weekly on Mondays, another set to occur weekly on Tuesdays, & etc?

I know it's not elegant.

I handle my tasks the way MattBaker suggests, and it works fine for me, but my repeating tasks (go to gym) are fairly simple and don't get updated with extra notes frequently. I can see how it would be a pain to try to keep the notes of five different copies of a task in sync if they're updated frequently.