The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iphone 3.0 ready Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
just checking, how ready is the program for the software update? if there's few problems, no data corruption, then i'm ready to upgrade the o.s. thanks for any heads up.

Everything is working fine for me...

thanks!

OmniFocus for iPhone 1.5 adds new features and fixes some issues that occur when previous builds are running on the new version of the OS. We definitely recommend folks install the new version. :-)

By the way, you've made it back onto the What's hot lists in the App store again... lots of OmniFocus users all updating at once probably ;)

Nice update! I'm liking the widescreen mode...

One thing I don't like though, is the default of Map mode for "Nearby". Can I change that back to making List the default? Hope so! The Map is a neat idea, but personally, I'll never use it.

Love the search, but I find that overall, my phone seems a little slower with 3.0. Huh.

I sent feedback from my phone about the "Nearby" action noted above, and the email bounced. OmniFocus formed the entire "mailto:omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com" as the address, and it bounced.

Just passing it on; I'm sure it can be fixed when you make "List" the default again (he-he)...

-Chris

Chris, thanks for the heads-up on the Send Feedback bug - written up and passed along to the team. D'oh!

Thanks for the update.

mokeiko

Last edited by mokeiko; 2009-06-18 at 01:01 AM..