The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hang When Opening? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is anyone else experiencing a strange hangup when loading a document in OO3? It hangs for a few seconds (~10?) and then loads up normally. I'm running the latest OO3 and the latest Lion. This happens on two different machines.

I notice the same thing when loading textedit, too.

The most common cause for this is unavailable network printers. It's polling for print info and it takes a while before it will time out. I'd check if you have any printers configured that can't be reached. If that isn't it, please contact our ninjas at omnioutliner@omnigroup.com for additional troubleshooting. Thanks!