The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What have I got on 6 weeks from now? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HI,

I am very new to OF and would like to ask a question. Firstly, I understand that Calendar appts stay in the calendar and tasks remain in OF.

But my question is this:

Just say a client wants to take me out on to afternoon meeting in Feb 11, 2011. I check my calendar and note that there is no scheduled appt's for that day. But for all I know, I may have about 9 tasks schedule for that afternoon also.

Is there an intuitive way I can set up OF so in these situations I can say "OK. I have no scheduled appt on that day but I need to check OF to make sure my afternoon isnt overflowing with tasks"

I hope I have made my query clear :)

Thank you
Kevin