The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mix portrait and landscape canvases? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I've got a multi-canvas document where all canvases are best shown in Landscape. Now in the middle of them I want to add a canvas that must be Portrait. Googling this, I find in various locations (including on OmniGraffle's web site) the following blurb: "Canvases can be different sizes, and can be rotated 90° when printed, so you can mix landscape and portrait modes."

I don't see how to rotate just one canvas 90° when printing, but even if I did, I would have to lay out my diagram on its side while working in its landscape orientation. So everything I plop down on the canvas would have to be rotated, say 90° counter-clockwise while I was composing the diagram, then at printing time I would have to rotate the canvas 90° clockwise.

Is there an easier way that I'm missing?

Thanks!