The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

5.4 release candidate Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have run into a few problems since updating to 5.4 release candidate
1. A lot of my formatting has changed so that text that did fit now no longer does.
2. I have boxes that only have handles on the sides and consequently when I try to change their size vertically I cannot. I have tried changing the sizes in the measurement boxes but they just keep reverting to the original size. I feel that it is some sort of locking device even though the box is not locked (I can move it and change its size horizontally.

Would you be able to send in a sample document to omnigraffle@omnigroup.com that's showing these formatting changes? (or attach it here)

We've not seen any reports of text formatting bugs in the 5.4 beta releases so far.

As to your second issue, those objects are set to "Resize to Fit" in the Text Position Inspector, which means the shape automatically sizes itself based on the text inside it.

If you use Help->Send Feedback to send along that sample document, there's an option to turn the text into equal-sized gibberish, in case your document contains sensitive information.