The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Here I am because I come here. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sorry but now that I'm part of the OmniWeb family, I will start asking for features too, Eventually many of them I guess :( I hope most are doable and simple for you, and that you decide to do them. I hope I can use the OmniWeb plugin system (or the WebKit one at worst) to implement some myself and help. But many will possibly have to be handled by you guys.

Here are two to start with:

*) I'd like the tab-drawer opening when a new tab is created to be optional (configurable) so I can disable auto opening of the drawer.

*) I'd like, crave, LOVE, die, to have in OmniWeb the possibiliy that has been recently aded to subscribe found feeds (beautyfull display btw) in external RSS programs/sites. Personally I use BlogLines for all my feeds and I'd love to be able to subscribe the feeds on BlogLines directly, something that Firefox 2.0 and IE 7 have recently added themselves. :)

I don't seem to draw much attention on this, and I don't really need to :) I am just adding an extra one that should be not too expensive to code and it is something I like and use daily on other browsers so I miss it badly.

Simply to add the option that when a tab is closed to focus the last viewed tab not the top or bottom one.

I suspect the reason is that your requested features have been asked for a few times before in other threads, so you aren't alone. However, you should also submit them via the Send Feedback... menu option in OmniWeb (under the Help menu) so that your vote definitely gets recorded by OmniGroup.

Thank you for your aclaration and suggestion, it does make sense