The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any way to get rid of the white box to the right of the column titles? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I really like OmniOutliner, especially the AppleScript support. One question I can't seem to figure out is how to get rid of the white box to the right of column titles. Is there a way to eliminate it? What is it for? Clicking on it with either the right or left mouse button doesn't do anything.

Btw, I've attached an image with the white box circled if it's not clear what I'm referring to.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WhiteRectangle.pdf (32.6 KB, 768 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanY
I really like OmniOutliner, especially the AppleScript support. One question I can't seem to figure out is how to get rid of the white box to the right of column titles. Is there a way to eliminate it? What is it for? Clicking on it with either the right or left mouse button doesn't do anything.

Btw, I've attached an image with the white box circled if it's not clear what I'm referring to.
Unfortunately you can't remove that box. It serves no purpose other than to be the intersection of the scroll bar and the column title area. You wouldn't want the scroll bar to go up past the top of your document window and it wouldn't make sense for the column titles to extend to the right of the document window.

If you have any suggestions about how we can improve this please send email to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com.