The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync Failure - Then it works? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Often I start Omnifocus with a clipping action from Mail in Mountain Lion. When I do this, I get the "!" in the sync icon. If I click on this again, the sync works. Any idea what is going on?

On 10.8.something, OmniFocus started having trouble accessing the keychain if it was launched from a service.
This sounds like a symptom of that issue, since the main thing OmniFocus stows in the keychain is your sync account info.
Until we can work with Apple on a proper fix, the main workaround would be to keep OmniFocus running, but minimized, rather than quitting it when you're not using it.