The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mailtags integration with Rules? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I really like the services menu and shortcut for getting things into OF for email using mailtags support for projects! The HUGE issue for me is that I extensively depend on act-on as well to move the email from the inbox into project folders where there is a project, into a waiting for folder, and for single actions, a NA folder. I process on the average about 60 emails a day into this system (and OF thanks to Cliff's script!).

My question is, do others do this as well? If so, how do you plan on using the current integration?

I would like to see the applescript version of the service action that I can run in my rule execution with Act-On and MailTags.
I've submitted this as a suggestion and plead with the readers of this posting to do the same!

Thanks,

Mike