The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Color Picker - Better ways to managing a palette (.clr)??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know any add-ons/extensions for Apple's Color Picker to better manage a palette? The current one is TERRIBLE. There is currently no way to reorder a palette!

Last edited by chris@ia; 2010-11-08 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: Grammar

The good news is there is a way to reorder a palette. Using the Mac OS X Color Picker After reading these instructions, though, I wonder whether most would find it worthwhile.

There are several other 3rd-party pickers out there, most I’ve seen are free. I haven't seen any out there that do what you seek, but I haven't looked extensively yet.

Hope this helps!

I've always enjoyed OS X's color picker. It's a marvelous way to choose colors within an app that uses it. But therein lies the problem: some applications don't make use of it. This becomes more of a problem with web development. I often end up opening some other app that makes use of the color picker to choose the colors I want on my webpage.

Last edited by Gabrielwer; 2012-06-13 at 06:55 AM..