The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Toggle from "Contexts" to the "Project the Entry belongs to"?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Often when I am working through items in the Contexts view I need to see the item in its full context as part of its Project.

Is there an easy way to toggle the Mode/Perspective to show the line item I am working on in the Project view?

I have more than 55 Projects, so getting to that particular item in the project view can be time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrytus View Post
Is there an easy way to toggle the Mode/Perspective to show the line item I am working on in the Project view?

No, there's not one.

There's three.
1) menu: View > Show in Planning mode
2) press Switch button on toolbar (may have to customize toolbar to add it)
3) keyboard: Option-Cmd-R