The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resizing a line without moving connections Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hey folks!

I have a line in a diagram with a dozen or so other lines attached to it along its length. I would like to shorten this line without moving all the other connections.

If I just select the line and drag the handle at the end, the connections along it are all moved such that they remain proportionally spaced along the line. This might be a nice behaviour in some situations, but for me in this case, it's not what I want. I just want to trim some extra length off the end of the line without moving the other lines attached to it.

Is there a way to do this? I've gone through the manual and searched here on the forums, and can't find a way to do this.

Thanks!
-Veronica