The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

minimal style Theme Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

the default style of Omnifocus was a little to heavy for me so I created this minimal version. You can download it from here.
(The Possibilities to change the style in Omnifocus is limited so this theme is just a little step in a simpler direction)

Changes made:
⁍ Lineheight and child intend reduced (the theme data format is actual kind of xml file where you can adjust some details better than in omnifocus)
⁍ Type has less contrast
⁍ Smaller Fontsize
⁍ No next action or single action highlighting
⁍ and some other minor changes.

Install Instructions:
Exctract the zip file and douple Click it's content("Omnifocus_minimal...ofocus-theme"). Omnifocus will ask you if you want to use this theme. Click replace. (You can go back to the default theme anytime).

download.

Last edited by marekp; 2009-03-11 at 01:44 AM..

made an update of the theme because the type in the quick entry window was accidently very bright.

thanks! i _love_ this

really great... my eyes relaxed as soon as it was active

Looks great - any idea why the 'due' icons on the sidebar have such an odd shape? Is this an OmniFocus bug?

@ all: great that some people like the theme!

@danielandrews: it's because I used 'Helvetica Neue' instead of the normal 'Helvetica' for the sidebar (IMHO it's widther and therefore easier to read in a list-context). Unfortunately it has a different lineheight and therefore the numbers are way below the icon. I can't fix this through the limited possibilities of the Omnifocus themes.

You can do it easily yourselfe by changing the Sidebar font back to Helvetica.

Thank you so much!

Indeed much better for my eyes.

Great theme!

I had to "increase all font sizes" once to make it usable on my pretty high pixel density displays (late model MBP), and I may end up click it up one more even.