The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Support for Visio 2013 file formats? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is support for the upcoming (currently available as a preview) Visio 2013 file formats on the roadmap, for both Mac and iPad editions?

Information via HTTP here: msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj228622%28v=office.15%29.aspx (I'm new to the forums so can't post a URI directly yet...)

I use OmniGraffle in a largely Windows-centric office and need to be able to move documents back and forth. It's already not a seamless process, but I can make do most of the time. I imagine that once we adopt Visio 2013 internally it's going to get tough again...

Thanks in advance!

Support for Visio is a big deal for me (and others here at my work) with Omnigraffle.

I was sent the first of these yesterday and was surprised that OmniGraffle didn't open it.

Are there plans to support this format (at least to read it)?

I received my first one of these last night. Having just upgraded my pro version I was also surprised that it wouldn't open. Anyone at Omni have a time line for support on the Mac?