The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inbox items stay in inbox after being assigned Project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have started using my Inbox to quickly dump ideas into. However when I later evaluate these and sort into Projects or Contexts they remain in my inbox and I have to manually move them to there correct spot. I thought they were supposed to move themselves once they had been sorted? Any ideas or advice appreciated.