The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PLEASE Show time for appointment/task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It is the new year so it is a good time to get back to the thing that frustrates me most about omnifocus for iphone

If you have a list of appointments or tasks on display you do not know when they have o be done because the time is not displayed.

The time is stored because we have to put in the time when setting an appointment or task

So why can't it be displayed in the inbox or forecast views

The date is displayed. Above the date there is room to show the time

So why can't it be displayed in the inbox or forecast views?

Happy New Year to all the ninjas who have answered my e-mails throughout 2011. It is time to start again in 2012 because this cant be difficult to do because you have the data stored it is just a matter of retreiving it!

+1

I find this particularly odd in the Forecast view when you ALREADY know which day it's due from the time banner at the top. There'd be plenty of room for the due time if the day/date were omitted.

The view settings complicate things though since you can select start and/or due items in that view so some though as to how to display both or either time without ambiguity would be needed.

Agreed. Emailed Support.