The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Color of Next Actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I played with the OF Desktop beta (now I only use the iPhone app) Next Actions were in purple. Shouldn't this be the case on the iPhone, too? We have orange for 'due soon', red for 'overdue', but no color for 'next'. When showing all available tasks, the 'next' color is a useful bit of extra information.

There might be some design choice I'm not aware of, but that seems reasonable to me. I've filed a bug for this in our database.

Now that we're on the subject of text formatting: I'd like to see the names of contexts and projects without any available tasks in grey, instead of in black. And if grey must be reserved for unclickable things, then maybe a soft green.

Do other users agree that this would be good? Not vital, no, but a fractions-of-seconds-many-times-a-week timesaver nonetheless.

I've filed that bug too.

Thanks!