The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Archiving completed SAL actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I need to keep all my actions, included completed, in my open Projects, so I can't use auto-archiving. I manually move completed Projects to my archive once per year. That's works fine.

The part that is time consuming, is archiving completed actions in SALs for the previous year. I filter by Completed, sort by Completed, and show the Completed column. I don't want to type in each SAL name into my structure:

Archive
Completed SALs 2010-2011
<SAL name>
... and then cut and paste the completed SALs into those archive SALs. I can copy and paste the SAL into the archive, but I have to then delete all the incomplete actions in the archive SAL, and then delete the completed SALs in my regular file. Curious if anyone has any better solution.

Bob

Last edited by omnibob; 2011-07-12 at 11:33 AM..