The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Scripting Bridge & NSColor Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So, I'm still fiddling with Scripting Bridge, and have managed to create objects (woohoo!), but I can't get the colors set for some reason. I've tried setting the color with (these are all in the NSDictionary I pass to the object for properties:

Code:
[NSColor blackColor]
That fails with the error:
-getRed:green:blue:alpha: not defined for the NSColor NSCalibratedWhiteColorSpace 0 1; need to first convert colorspace. so I tried:

Code:
[[NSColor greenColor] colorUsingColorSpaceName:NSDeviceRGBColorSpace], @"strokeColor"
and:

Code:
[NSColor colorWithDeviceRed:0 green:1 blue:0 alpha:0], @"strokeColor"
Code:
[NSColor colorWithCalibratedRed:0 green:1 blue:0 alpha:0], @"strokeColor"

all of which result in a black stroke color -- no matter what I try, it's always black. I've been unable to alter the fill and gradient colors as well. All of the other properties I set (size, origin, etc) are working.

Help!